As a part of the E-Learning platform, we created a Toolkit in order to provide a minimum quality standard to develop non-formal learning activities.
There are 14 worksheets that can be downloaded and used in order to plan, design, evaluate, monitor, ensure maximum impact, follow-up and guarantee the sustainability of non-formal activities involving young people with and without fewer opportunities jointly.
The Toolkit templates include:
- Youth workers’ role, identifying values and ways to improve wellbeing
- Social inclusion and the connections between social inclusion and youth work
- How to facilitate non-formal education activities with youth with and without fewer opportunities jointly, identifying the target group, selecting the participants
- Steps to take to foster the development of social and civic competences in activities that involve youths with and without fewer opportunities jointly
- Needs assessment sheet, objectives development sheet
- Planning the expected results and establishing the learning outcomes
- How to introduce the intercultural dimension in the non-formal activities
- What to do and what to plan before, during and after the activity in terms of actions
- The programme design of the non-formal activities, the frame and programme flow, session design
- Tools to plan the activity in terms of time management
- How to choose the methods – differences between the methods and methodology aims, target group, time, space, experience, preferences, individuals, topics
- Tools to monitor and evaluate: questionnaire, observation sheets, feedback, sessions, daily evaluation, tailored, qualitative and quantitative evaluation
- Developing the non-formal activity report
- Instruments and tools to ensure transfer and multiplying
In order to understand this Toolkit better, we recommend you to first do the online course available on our E- learning platform, accessible from this website. Use this Toolkit anytime you develop a non-formal education project or activity.
The Toolkit is available in English, Romanian and Spanish.